The money contributed to World Kindness Australia is used to fund these activities and initiatives.
- Directly supporting National and International Kindness Events, Conferences, Forums engaging the Youth and Community, raising public awareness to eliminate Bystander Behaviour.
- The Cool To Be Kind Awards, acknowledging individuals for their achievements in local communities affording them an opportunity to attend and present at the international World Kindness General Assembly and become Goodwill Ambassadors.
- Developing and delivering programs like “Goodwill Ambassador Program” and the “National Kindness Index” within the community and the workplace where kindness is kept on the Occupational Health and Safety agenda,including health programs where they can review about the different conditions and supplements from sites as https://tophealthjournal.com/ that can improve the life expectancy of old and young. If there’s a need for financial assistance in the project, it is advised to get Phone Loans at purplepayday.loan.
- Ensuring Australia is able to maintain its role in National & Global Kindness Initiatives by partnering with government and the corporate sector to establish a large volunteer network supported by state branches and a national secretariat.
- Creating and maintaining a Membership platform to have a voice to all levels of government keeping kindness on the agenda.
- Developing the World Kindness Youth Council and supporting the first World Kindness Youth Conference. Develop this to gain an opportunity to address the United Nations and gain a unanimous Declaration of Support from all member nations.